Saturday, October 1, 2011

Catching Up

I have so much going on in my life right now, my blog has taken the back seat!  Some friends and family have told me they keep up-to-date with our family through my blog, so I should try to post something now and then, shouldn't I?!

In May (wow, has it really been five months!?), my hubby and I photographed a wedding for some friends of ours at church.  It was a beautiful day, and Annie was a beautiful bride!  We've known Matt's family for many years, and they are very special to us.  Matt is one of the finest young men we know, and we are SO very happy the Lord gave him such a wonderful young lady for his wife.

I thought I'd share just a few of the many pics from the wedding.  The one taken out on the road was requested by Annie, and it's one of my favorites!

We took Tim and Suzette's engagement photos at Maymont just two days before taking the wedding photos, and then three days later we hosted an engagement party for Tim & Suzette at our home, so those three events within 5 days about killed us!  We're feeling our age!

We enjoyed capturing "moments in time" for Matt and Annie, and hope they are happy with their photos.

Annie with her youngest sister


Annie entering with her father

A vestibule view of the ceremony taking place

This was actually taken after the ceremony

The bridal party

A classic pose.  Isn't she beautiful?

We actually had to stop traffic.  I edited out the truck that was behind them.  I LOVE this picture!! 

Aww, isn't that sweet?

The happy couple!

Another one of my favorite pictures

CONGRATULATIONS MATT and ANNIE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...