Tuesday, August 16, 2011

timandsuzette.com

I know, I know.  It's been forever since I blogged.  Guess I've been preoccupied with a plethora of other things!

I want to get back to blogging by announcing Suzette and Tim's new wedding site.  Suzette has worked hard on it, and it's now up and running! 

I am so excited for Suzette and Tim and want them to ENJOY everything about being engaged and getting married, so I love the idea of this site.  It will link them up with friends old and new, as well as family they don't see often.  We'll be able to travel along the journey with them as the preparation process unfolds, leading up to the big day!  We'll know how to pray for them and encourage them by commenting on their blog entries.  As a friend just today told me,
"I think it is so neat to have a site like that.  Our kids needs some positive encouragement.  The world isn't going to give it to them, not much anyway."
THANK YOU to our friends, who love us and are excited with us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...