Saturday, January 8, 2011

A New Year

It sure has been a crazy 2 months.  Being pulled in multiple directions, with no set schedule, I am ready for a regular routine again!  Suzette was able to come home from college for three and a half weeks, but because of holiday busyness, we really weren't able to enjoy her until the week before she left!  I love her company, and miss her greatly already.  She and Tim have matured and grown, loving the Lord and each other more than ever.  They returned to Oklahoma on the 5th, and are gearing up for the new semester.  Only three semesters to go!


Carl is back to his routine of two jobs (one full-time, one part-time) plus some freelance on the side, and Whitney is back to school and work after enjoying her long break.  I can't believe my baby girl will be 18 in March!


A couple of days ago, I started my "healthy eating" shopping... it's time to get back to juicing, green smoothies, salads, and walks every day.  I am so far from where I should be with my diet and lifestyle, and I am feeling and seeing the results.  It is my job to feed our family healthy foods, and to try and develop good eating habits in my children, for their future health.  It isn't easy though!  It's time to make the changes I KNOW make all the difference.  I am praying I will have many successes to post about this year!

Happy New Year to you and your family!  May we all reach many for the Lord... leading the lost to their Savior, discipling new believers, and encouraging our mature brothers and sisters in Christ.  There is much to do this year to honor and glorify our wonderful God!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos of your girls (and Tim, of course :). I was sorry that we missed church during our Christmas visit, although my girls were thrilled to see that much snow!!

    A belated happy new year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tracey! Hope to see you on your next visit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...