Friday, May 27, 2011

Crazy Busy!

That's what I call the past 2 weeks.  I really can't remember a period of time that has ever been any busier for me.  It was a whirlwind of activities, and they were all good things, but I sure do hope if "Crazy Busy" ever comes our way again, the events will be spread out over more time, because I really am overwhelmed and... exhausted!

There was Dad's 90th birthday celebration, picking up Tim & Suzette from BWI in Baltimore, preparing for Whitney's high school graduation, Tim & Suzette getting engaged (woohoo!), taking engagement pictures at Maymont, the job of taking photos for Matt & Annie's wedding, revival meetings at our church with Pastor Mike Jones, hosting an engagement party at our home for Tim & Suzette, seeing Tim preach at Gill Grove chapel service, and singing at a nursing home in Hanover!

This was all in 2 weeks, and on top of our already busy life!  I had to learn to function on 5 or 6 hours of sleep, and drink a couple of cups of coffee each morning!  There was plenty of convenience food in my diet, and so I am looking forward to getting back to healthier foods as soon as possible.  Suzette and I both want to lose weight, so hopefully we can encourage each other to work toward our goals.  Of course, she has only a few pounds to shed, and I have many!  We want to walk/jog together each day this summer, but I see two walks a day for me!

Tim heads back to Oklahoma City today and will start his summer traveling with GloryBound tomorrow.  Suzette starts back to work at Chick-fil-A on Monday, so if you're in the area, drop by sometime and see her at the drive-thru window!  She usually works the breakfast and lunch hours.  She'll be very sad that Tim is gone, but I know my daughter... she'll have a big, beautiful smile for you! :)

Even though the Crazy Busy two weeks is over, it doesn't mean I can stop.  Time to get back to the busyness of LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...