Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Eating For Health

I struggle every day with trying to eat and feed my family healthy foods.  Living a fast-paced, busy life tends to take us through the Chick-fil-A drive-thru at times.  I also love Dr. Pepper and M&M's, and so I have plenty of weight to lose.  Even though I know exactly what to do to eat right, I don't always do it.  But I keep trying, hoping that one day the good habits will stick!

The purpose of our lives is to know God and glorify Him, in everything we do.  I haven't arrived in ANY area, but I truly do want to please and glorify Him, even in the way I eat.  God wants us in good health, and designed our bodies to self-heal, but we go against His natural laws of health every day by eating the wrong foods.
“What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.” I Corinthians 6:19-20
Try incorporating more fresh, raw foods into your diet every day.  God created delicious, nutritious whole foods for us... let's do our best to eat them the way He prepared them for us, and we will reap the health benefits He so wants us to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...